Having two brothers, LEGOs have always been a part of my life. I have memories of my brothers’ having LEGO oriented birthday cakes and many, many LEGOs as gifts. That’s why I was excited to see that there was a LegoLand Discovery Center coming to the Phipps Plaza in Atlanta. I was unable to make it to the sneak peak, but I know it’s going to be a fantastic and fun part of Atlanta.
Here are some of the highlights of LegoLand Discovery Center:
- over two million Legos
- 4D Cinema theater which makes you feel like a part of the story
- Learning LEGO secrets from the Master Model Builder
- See iconic landmarks at Miniland
- Party rooms to host your child’s birthday party
- School workshops
- An interactive LEGO laser ride with Kingdom Quest
- Huge LEGO shop
It opens to the public on this Saturday, March 17th. If you can’t wait until then to take your kids to it, you can always buy an Annual Pass and get a sneak peak before it opens! Not only will you be able to schedule your sneak peak for either March 13th or March 14th, you’ll not only save 10% on the price of the Season Pass!
For more information and to plan your trip to LegoLand Discovery Center Atlanta, visit their website.