Believe it or not, Fall is finally here in Atlanta. It’s only the beginning of November! How do you take your summer wardrobe and transition it to this cooler weather? The key is to take pieces that are specifically fall and start mixing them in with your warmer weather clothes. Here’s an outfit I wore last week to help show this point:
I took a vest and a scarf, both typically fall items and mixed them with a pencil skirt, bare legs, flats and a very short sleeve shirt. Here’s some other ways you can take “Fall” items and mix them with warmer weather clothes.
1. Wear boots with a skirt and tee-shirt. Add a scarf on to make it look more “Fall” like:
2. Mix up your outfit with some leather – Try black booties, black tights, colorful shorts, black tee and black leather jacket.
3. Dress up your jeans and tee with a faux fur vest and a hat!
4. Throw on some Rain Boots and a plaid scarf to protect yourself from the fall Rain!
5. Take your summer Maxi Dress, throw on a jean jacket and cowboy boots. This look is so chic.
Tell me what your favorite ways to transition into Fall are! Leave comments below! I can’t wait to hear!
Images: The first image is taken and owned by me.